£ 3,780 including VAT (£ 3,150.00 excluding VAT)
Designed to save you time and maximise your creativity, the FLX lighting console is fully featured, portable and easy to use.
From design to manufacture, FLX has been developed to work in a wide range of demanding situations, with specific considerations for live events & hire, touring productions, multi purpose venues, theatres and educational applications.
Whatever your background, FLX will feel instantly recognisable, due to the industry standard familiar syntax and intuitive fader-per- channel intensity control. FLX gives you unlimited access to 2048 channels (upgradable up to 4096), with no fixture patch limitations and no expensive upgrades ever needed.
FLX gives you more time to do what you do best – be creative. Tools such as Patch Wizard and Auto Palettes do all the prep work, getting you ready to operate quicker than ever before. Programming time is reduced with a simple three-step programming method for moving lights, colour changing and conventionals – what you want, how you want it, where you want it. And for all those really important features you need over and over again – you always have direct instant access via the Z button.
Picking exactly the right colour is no longer a laborious task! Quickly and accurately create the colour you want using either the encoder wheels, or the built in touch screen colour picker and quickly record it straight onto any of the 240 instant-access colour palettes, to recall later.
• Internal capacitive multi-touch screen
• Colour picking, mixing & image capture
• Filter libraries by Lee Filters, Rosco and Apollo
• Mood Boards by Lee Filters
• Additive, subtractive and HSV control
• 4 encoder wheels
• Built-in fixture library
• 241 playbacks
• 2048 freely assignable channels for moving lights, LED and conventionals
• Upgradable up to 4096 channels
• User Definable Keys (UDKs)
• Scratch-resistant rugged dual-skin construction
• Quiet, dust free, fanless operation
• USB pluggable Wings available
• Optional external touch screen
Product Code: 0020-000004- 00 (2048 DMX Channels) with UK Lead
Please contact us with your requirements and we will review discounts and provide a project quote.